1604 @ 281 (COMING SOON)
AGGIELAND (COMING SOON)
NEW BRAUNFELS CREEKSIDE
NEW BRAUNFELS WEST (COMING SOON)
Take your Franchise Team to the Next Level!
The best investment you make within your business is by investing in those who work for you! LP University is dedicated to training managers and assistant managers in everything they need to know for managing a Las Palapas restaurant. From the basics of managing a POS system to properly scheduling your employees creating a work environment that is effective and productive for restaurants. LP University is comprised of various courses that prepare you to handle any adversity within the store.
LP University is designated for employees that show promising management skills. LP University is designed to prepare new incoming managers and existing managers to sharpen their skills in management to produce a conducive and productive environment for Franchise stores.
New candidates will be nominated by the organization to attend LP University. The opportunity to grow their management skills within LP University has tremendous benefits for the company and the individual in training. The more you know the more you grow.
Las Palapas University Est. 2020
LP University Course Topics
- POS Management
- Customer Service
- Supply Chain Management
- How to Manage Your Team
- Food Prep Time Management
- Ensure Company Policies and Brand Equity Standards are followed
- Optimize Profits by Controlling Food, Beverage, and Labor Costs
- Hiring, training, and developing new hourly team members
- Increasing sales by ensuring guest satisfaction and prompt problem resolution
- Maintain an overall management style in accordance with our established best practices
- Provide leadership and direction to all team members to ensure efficient operation
- Ensure food quality and availability
- Prepare and present hourly team member reviews